Quality Control Manager
Chess Wizards is looking for a motivated Quality Control Manager in D.C. to act as the key link between the Area Coordinators, HR department and staff. This role will be part time (20 hours per week). You will manage and maintain program quality while evaluating and assisting personnel. This position will require daily travel and mileage will be reimbursed.
- Coordinate a system of regular communication with our staff.
- Assist with various quality control tasks as directed by your coordinators.
- Performing evaluations and follow ups on personnel.
- Develop and maintain positive relations with children, families, host school personnel, and other staff.
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory position preferred.
- Solid organization and time-management skills
- A home office including high-speed internet, a recent computer or tablet, Skype, and email client software.
- Ability to work afternoons, with some occasional evening flexibility to accommodate staff.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Reliable transportation (car) for daily travel.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 1:30pm - 5:30pm
If you are able to fulfill the responsibilities above, then this is the position for you!
To apply, please submit your resume along with a brief cover letter expressing your interest in the position.